It’s no secret that the number one expense for poultry, dairy, and grain farmers is energy cost. Heating or cooling a typically drafty pole barn or metal building can be a real challenge.
In Florida, insulation contractors know the only way to combat this problem is to install spray polyurethane foam or SPF.
This is a seamless, single layer of affordable agricultural insulation is spray applied. Since it goes on as a liquid, it quickly and easily fills gaps, voids, and holes that allow air infiltration and pests. Within seconds, it expands and dries to form a super insulating, airtight shell.
Benefits of Spray Foam Agricultural Insulation
The benefits of spray foam agricultural insulation are many. These are just a few of them:
- Control Moisture – Damaging mold and mildew stand no chance of permeating our closed-cell foam.
- Lower Energy Costs – When you create an airtight environment for your poultry, livestock or grains, maintaining air temperatures and humidity levels are easy.
- Blackout Conditions – Our agricultural insulation can be sprayed in black to accommodate optimal poultry house conditions.
- Highest R-Value – The per-square-inch R-value of spray foam far exceeds any other system out there.
- Adds Strength – This ultra-lightweight insulating system is extremely rigid and increases the structural integrity of walls and roofs dramatically.
- Retrofit Application – No need to tear down and build new. Our retrofit agricultural insulation can be installed in your existing structures.
- Cost Affordable – Combining the savings from reduced energy costs and increased yields in poultry, livestock and crop storage, most farmers realize a return on investment (ROI) in less than 3 years.
The bottom line really comes down to making your farm work as hard for you as you do for it. So if eliminating air infiltration, controlling moisture, and substantially lowering your heating and cooling costs in your poultry house, dairy barn or grain storage building is important to you, we should talk.